Creating Impact Through Business: Building a vibrant, thriving, sustainable business economy
The beauty of business development or the hustle is that it will always look different to everyone. But no matter how you decide to hustle to achieve success, laying down a strong foundation for your business strategy is key and allows you to continuously open new doors to a thriving career and vibrant life. Click HERE to learn more.
- To obtain by energetic activity
- To sell or promote energetically and aggressively
The Hustle, the Grind. From the 9 to 5 grind to the scrappy entrepreneur. Hustle is a key ingredient of many Self-Made business owners. Hustle is a mindset, belief pattern, a way of life. Hustle is about maximizing your talent, resources and opportunities for the greater good.INFORM
- Guadua is proud to recognize and spotlight entrepreneurs, artists and individuals making positive contributions in their Industries and community.
- Providing information, tools, resources and experiences to build business better.
- Creating Impact Through Business Development; Building a vibrant, thriving, sustainable business economy.
- Providing support and partnering with entrepreneurs, small business owners and brands to empower and impact the local community through business.
Guadua Self-Made Series
What does it mean to be 'Self-Made'? Guadua defines self-made as the measure of commitment, sacrifice and dedication one is willing to apply in the pursuit of their belief or dream. History is filled with pioneers, trendsetters and innovators who have carved their names in history through their accomplishments and impacts on society.
Guadua in partnership with Corestream Business Services, is proud to recognize entrepreneurs, artists and individuals making positive contributions in their Industry and community with the Self-Made series.
Checkout the Guadua Self-Made Series episodes to hear inspiring stories from individuals and entrepreneurs changing the game!
Episode 3 - Sydney Ealy: Empowering Young Girls to Become Future Leaders
Episode 2 - Kim Clark Artistry: Turning Passion into Purpose